Crochet Flowers - A Great Way to Use Up Your Leftover Yarn!

Crochet Flowers - A Great Way to Use Up Your Leftover Yarn!

One of the most common problems that are knit and crochet a lot of questions about what to do with an extra line. These are the parts of it - sometimes a few meters - Discussions about hats, scarves, gloves, period. What have all these debates? Dispose? No, if you have a lot - which is like throwing money away!

The alternative would be to try the remaining son of color, like the color scheme together is enough yarn for another project to stabilize as a whole. The difficulty lies in the fact that the boy is not acquired at different times in different color code the end. But there is another option - I thought I'd share with you.

Recently I met an old crocheted flowers. Wire can be essential for the production of these flowers are extracted from the shops or cables, such as crochet flowers are usually smaller. Crochet do not have much time, so this is an ideal project to work, if time is limited, or if they have other projects to increase participation.

What can I do: After a series of major projects in general, it seems that I have a lot of waste, scrap wire have. These half a dozen are so different, crocheted flowers. It does not matter who benefits directly to them - just keep them in a little box that I keep in my sewing room for this purpose. These little flowers are big plans for their work on time I (and piano), my knitting project and complete.

It should be emphasized that this is not a difficult task. Crochet flowers, produced and stored, which can be used in many ways, if you work on other projects. For example, if I knit sweater, I like the little crocheted flower accents. The same applies if I have knit pom-pom or gloves. Occasionally open to the craft store and buy to support the axle, I can crochet flower and paste it into the pin and the pin is very nice. I have many of them as a gift for my brother and nephew.

Speaking of his brother and a brother, a good way to learn is the art of weaving, as these crocheted flowers. Also, because you have to use pieces of wire, which is cheap and test the patience of the smallest, since it can be built quickly. Finally, the girl is a popular theme, which can be useful in memory or stored for use is in his first big crochet or knitting project. Cool, is not it?

Well, those are my thoughts - I hope you have an idea how to be careful and watch their clothes .
0 Responses

Post a Comment